• Consistent great tasting espresso and espresso drinks from water with reduced hardness, alkalinity, TDS and chlorine taste and odor.
• Increased lifetime and capacity from a built-in bypass that allows 25% of inlet water to pass through untreated.
• NSF and/or FDA CFR-21 compliant materials.
• Reduced hard scale formation on the heating coils by the reduction of calcium and magnesium ions results in improved energy efficiency and reduced downtime and
expensive service calls.
• Valve-in-head design simultaneously shuts off and vents water, allowing for simple and virtually trouble-free cartridge change-outs without the need to shut off the
upstream feed water.
• Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn.
• 3/8” FNPT horizontal inlet and outlet ports allow direct or easily adaptable connections to existing plumbing lines.
• Optional pressure gauge allows monitoring of downstream water pressure.