- Reduces lead, cyst, sediment, chlorine odor and taste
- Compatible with corresponding Water Factory Systems Under Sink system for convenient use
- Third party tested and approved for quality assurance
- High capacity activated carbon block for higher absorption
- Radial flow design offers the benefits of granular activated carbon (GAC) filtration, such as low pressure drop, while at the same time significantly reducing the release of carbon commonly associated with granular activated carbon style cartridges
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design eliminates need to handle the media
- Provides high flow stream of drinking water through unique "radial flow" cartridge design
The 3M™ Water Factory Systems™ Under Sink Replacement Filter Cartridge FM 1500 reduces lead, cyst, sediment, chlorine odor and taste and delivers cleaner, better tasting water as part of an easy-to-use home filtration system.
A History of Innovation
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improving customers’ lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company, from its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. The 3M brand, across thousands of products, represents consistency, superior quality, and value. Success begins with a culture of creative collaboration that inspires a never ending stream of powerful technologies and product solutions that make life better. 3M has an ability to apply technologies – often in combination – to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course, all of this made possible by the people of 3M, and their singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. 3M is committed to providing innovative, cost-effective products that help protect people, equipment, and the environment. 3M Purification Inc. (formerly CUNO Incorporated), provides filtration and separation solutions for residential, food service, science labs, industrial, marine, and other applications.